Thursday, March 12, 2015

Become an Independent Scentsy Consultant in New Zealand!

**JOIN NOW**

On 10th March 2015 Scentsy opened its doors to New Zealand! 

By joining my team, with me as your sponsor, I will support you in starting, developing and growing your Scentsy business. If you are reading this and are in New Zealand you have a fantastic opportunity to join a direct sales company at ground floor level in your country!

How to join Scentsy if you live in New Zealand?


If you live in New Zealand you can join Scentsy from 10th March 2015
Simply follow this link to sign up.
www.WicklessCandles.co.nz

Scentsy New Zealand Starter Kit


Scentsy New Zealand Starter Kit

For just $169 NZD, GST inclusive, plus shipping, Scentsy will send you a Starter Kit that includes everything you need to run your Scentsy business. 

Your Starter Kit (contents may vary slightly) will include:

 

  • Business Supplies Scentsy Family Consultant Guide (1)
  • Scentsy Fragrance Quick Launch Brochure Scentsy Catalogues (25)
  • Showcase Brochures (25)
  • Product List (1x 50 sheet pad)
  • Print-Your-Own Labels (10 sheets)
  • Invitations (100)
  • Order Forms (50)
  • Host/Join Brochures (25)
  • 2-Pin Cord (1)
  • Demonstration Products Party Testers (1 Full Set)
  • Scentsy Category Cards (1 set)
  • Scentsy Warmer (1)
  • Scentsy Bar (1)
  • Washer Whiff (1)
  • Dryer Disc (1)
  • Scent Pak (1)
  • Layers Products (2; contents subject to change)
Welcome Letter

The Scentsy Compensation Plan


Scentsy Compensation Plan

Scentsy offers one of the most generous compensation plans in the industry.You can earn between 20%to 25% commission on your sales and up to 9% royalties from your downline. There is no obligation to recruit consultants and build a downline, you are in control of your earnings. If you join my Scentsy team, I will not only help you start your Scentsy business, I will support and mentor you to achieve your goals. We are building a fantastic team and look forward to expanding this.


Support and Training

Once you join my team and become a Scensty Consultant, you can be assured you will receive full support from not only myself, but also fellow Scentsy consultants within my team and throughout Australia, France and the USA. We have a fantastic support network in the form of closed groups on Facebook. I have also developed a team resource centre for my Scentsy team where you will have access to valuable selling tools and where we can discuss and share hints and tips on how to make the most of this amazing opportunity!
With these tools and my graduate education in marketing I will help you every step of the way in not only creating and establishing your Scentsy business, but also help in your continued success!


When You Join My Scentsy Team You Will Receive:
  •  

  • Full support and training

  • Access to our Team Facebook groups

  • Full access to our Team Resource Centre

  • A large selection of templates and marketing ideas

  • Instant accessibility to me via email or phone

  • Monthly team incentives on top of Scentsy run incentives

  • Monthly team newsletters


Are You Ready to Start Your Scentsy Career?

If the answer is "yes" and you are ready to become a scentsy New Zealand consultant please click here. If you would like to join but do not live in New Zealand please contact me here.
Not ready just yet? If you would like to receive a free no obligation information pack, please click here
to email me or you can text me at 2546305713, find me on Facebook or on YouTube.

Would you like to be one of the first Independent Scentsy Consultants for a multi-billion dollar company in New Zealand?

Email me here NewZealandWicklessCandles@yahoo.com for your free information pack! 

No comments:

Post a Comment