Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Grace Adele Fall/Winter Early Release and 50% & 80% off SALES!

As you know Grace Adele will be discontinued on July 31st but before it goes away there are some already-produced Fall/Winter products that will go on sale on Wednesday at 10am Eastern for 50% off! Below are the new products and the prices. Coach quality bags starting at $25! We had 16 bags sell out in 1 day recently so these WILL go quickly. Pre-order with me now or purchase first thing Wednesday morning ET. 

This is a genuine leather collection and I'm so in love with this saddle-colored bag! I will be ordering it first thing on Wednesday morning - I'm taking pre-orders now - if you'd like me to order you one as well just let me know! Or get yours first thing on Wednesday at www.kande.graceadele.us!















There are also still several bags available in the 80% off sale right now at www.kande.graceadele.us. Here are those available as of July 22 at midnight. 










No comments:

Post a Comment