Thursday, July 24, 2014

What Scentsy Scent does Christian Grey smell like?

The 50 Shades of Grey trailer was released today and it's been trending #1 worldwide the entire day. This Scentsy lady is all about scent so it's no wonder I've asked myself what does Christian Grey smell like? It's an interesting question and one that I wanted to share with my FB friends with this guessing game! 



So now that the guessing game is over and my Australian friend, Joy and South Korean friend, Alicia guessed the correct number of 16 I bet you are interested in knowing: what Christian smells like.... 

Christian smells just like BUSINESS CASUALConfident and complex: a fusion of exotic cardamom, intriguing caraway, lively pepper, and fragrant woods with a unexpected wisp of orange blossom. Want a sample... of Business Casual, that is? Request one, free here! 



No comments:

Post a Comment