Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Grace Adele Going Out of Business Sale is on NOW!

SCENTSY FAMILY BRAND ANNOUNCEMENT: So today I have the sad task of letting you know that Grace Adele will be closing it's doors as a direct selling member of the Scentsy Family on July 31st. While this is sad for many of us that love Grace Adele, it is also a bit of a relief to focus back on Scentsy and Velata and know that home office can now do the same. It was not an easy decision for them, but it was the right one. 

Scentsy is about bringing the family together and enlivening the senses - and Grace Adele just didn't fit that ethos and was holding the other brands back from growing to their full potential. I'm so proud to be a part of a company that can be so real and honest with us and accept when a dream wasn't working and needed to change! 


And the best part is there are going to be some HUGE blowout sales starting TODAY (this week all of our bundles are on sale) at www.kande.graceadele.us! If you want to host an online party I promise it will be worth your while - message me!


Here's some pics of sale items but stay tuned - I'll keep posting the hottest items right here on the blog, on my Pinterest - Grace Adele board and on my Facebook page







No comments:

Post a Comment